mercredi 3 août 2011

French vintage furniture

I can't believe I haven't told you yet about this great shop in my town, I live near Rouen in Normandy, and near the Cathedrale, actually just at the bottom of this massive Cathedrale, there is this lovely shop where you can find vintage piece of furniture that the owner give a new like to.

Ckeck out few pictures from L'atelier du Charivari here :



5

1

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow you live near Rouen?! I live there and just recently came across your blog :) small world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I do ! whre are you now ? Why did you come to live in Rouen ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I haven't lived in Rouen for very long, because I lived in Fecamp before that since last year. We moved here at the end of april for my fiances job. Which explains the reason I live in France rather than England...being engaged to a frenchman :) Where are you from originally? Sorry to ask the questions but I'm new to the blog and don't know if you have written about this stuff. Happy to have found you though :) how fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. and where do you live now in England ?

    RépondreSupprimer