vendredi 19 août 2011

I'm 30 today !

I'm 30 today and I just wanted to share with you the invitation for my birthday party I'm throwing soon !


Here are some pictures of the preparation : here !


PS : if like me, you're turning 30 this year, feel free to ask me for this print (pdf file) by leaving a comment on this post !

4 commentaires:

  1. joyeux anniversaire! ç'a l'air super tous les prépartifs for your 30 party! bisous xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Birthday ! Many happy returns! Have a fantastic day !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!

    Lori B.
    Hanover, VA USA

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Darling girl, I turned 50 last September, and will be 51 in three weeks. 30 is a fond memory, filled with hope, optimism and longing. I promise, at 50, you will look back fondly and have the self confidence and courage to know that life cannot give you anything you cannot handle. Hope your birthday was extra special. From one English Teacher to another... <3 Toni

    RépondreSupprimer