lundi 19 septembre 2011

International Blog Swap - with I love it all !


What about a blog swap ? 
but not any blog swap, an international swap !

I see a lot of very nice DIY projects on english/american blogs and also a lot of different supplies we can't always find here in France, so I got this idea of a blog swap where you could share your favorite or special supplies/craft item/home made objects with some french bloggers just like you. You will in exchange receive some very french surprises !


I told Monika from I love it all about this project and I was very pleased when she accepted to organize it with me ! Find her post with her parcel : here !



So to sum up...

Very simple :
- Make a parcel of 5 scrap items either purchased or home made (cards, tags, ribbons...)
- Pack it very nice
- Send it to a nice french swapper 
- Wait to receive a very french parcel 

To take part in this blog swap, just leave a comment here with your name and e-mail adress (obligatory but if you don't feel like it send me a private message at info@mapetitevalisette.com).

Wait to receive a message from me with the name of a french blogger to contact with this message :

"Bonjour, je participe au Blog Swap de French Home Made / Ma Petite Valisette et voici mon adresse pour l'envoi du petit colis de France : [write your adress here - be very precise]. J'attends votre reponse avec votre adresse francaise pour vous envoyer mon colis !"

IMPORTANT : make sure that your parcel is rather light as the postage fee could become quickly expensive for France (so I would recommend flat and small items)

You are most than welcome to post a picture of your parcel before sending it overseas and link it to Frenchomemade.blogspot.com and do the same once you receive your french parcel ! 

My french followers are getting really excited about this swap so please share this post with your followers : the more the merrier !

Really looking forward to hear from you !



16 commentaires:

  1. I'm excited about the swap hop, fun, fun, fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would love to have a French blogger to exchange with. Sounds like lots of fall fun.

    Cathy
    cathrynlane@gmail.com
    http://bestlovedchild.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. FInally read the WHOLE post! I would love to be part of this. My email address is jmdegruc@yahoo.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I would LOVE to join in the fun Sophie! :) Rebecca cooper{dot}rr@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sounds like fun!

    Karrin
    karrinann@live.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Count me in! I'm from the Philippines! patsy.paterno (at) gmail.com from
    HeARTworks

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi I have already commented on Monika's blog but I will add this here too, I would love to take part, I live in the UK

    This is my blog

    http://scrapbookprintables.wordpress.com/

    Louise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sounds like TONS of fun! :)

    carlson.amanda (at) gmail.com

    My blog: www.magdarow.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. i live in the czech republic and i'd like to take part also :)!!!

    kv.a(at)seznam(dot)cz

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i am in. look forward to it.

    aboutludid@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi, love the idea of swapping! My email address is susanapenny@talktalk.net

    Can't wait x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Love to take part! textilefusion@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I would like to participate VERY much. My email is cain10359@gmail.com

    So exciting - Carrie

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. sounds fun--count me in!
    alston[at]bwisepapers[dot]com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. hello I'm from Argentina and I love to participate in this swap things in France and he worshiped him I could send something from my country
    my blog is http://almitasencantadas.blogspot.com
    and my mail is lismines@hotmail.com am a fan of the seals!
    I hope your answer
    Natalia

    RépondreSupprimer

Chargement...