mardi 27 septembre 2011

My french parcel is ready to go !

The swap has been launched since the 20th of september and we are now more than 30 french bloggers/crafters and more than 30 others from everywhere around the world : USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Dubai, Switzerland, Republique Tcheque.... I'm now preparing the list of swappers in order to contact you around the 4th of october with the details of your  new craft penfriend !

While I'm adding you all the list, here is a pic I took from my parcel (well to big to save some money in the post !) I will be sending very soon to Monika, who has been very helpful, from I love it all...


More details on this international swap, here, there is still room so pop in and leave us a comment here !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire