dimanche 25 septembre 2011

Tea to take away

A pretty present home made by L'art de la curiosite, a box of tea for a friend



This packaging has been inspired from other projects you can find online like here.
Recover the original tea label with your own paper (here this paper is from Fifi Mandriac).
Make your own box, this one was made from the Lunch box project at Merci thanks to the explanation of the article "Take away" issued in the magazine Fricote number 2.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    This is adorable! I'll make it for a friend who loves tea.
    I'm excited about my upcoming trip to Paris, I have been many times, and always love it. I'll be there from Oct 19-23rd.
    I'm traveling by myself, so I can spend as much time as I want in cafes and museums:)
    Do you or your readers recommend any boutique hotels in a quiet convenient neighbourhood, away from the tourists?
    Thanks!
    Vicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très joli et si féminin. Je garde l'idée dans un coin de ma tête. Merci.

    RépondreSupprimer