jeudi 12 avril 2012

Pretty Mini

It's me again : Sophie from French Home Made with a Mini project !

It has been a while since I bought this lovely Fabric sticker sheet but couldn't find the perfect way to use it... and I finally got inspired with this mini plastic folder from the supermarket (you know the one where you cans store your free receipe cards...)


Easy as pea : cover the file with the sticker, cut out the extra piece and you are done !

The great thing is that you can actually pull the fabric to male it fi perfectly.

Then I used craft envelops to fill the inside and organize all the business cards I collect on exhibitions.


I used what was left to cover a pack of pencils for them to march.






4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    I was just wondering how you were doing, andy then you posted.
    This is a cute idea.
    Happy Spring,
    Vicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ca fait des années maintenant que je fais ça pour les notes de frais de monsieur... Je ne connaissais pas ce blog là ;)
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

Chargement...